After an exciting morning of high-intensity rafting, an afternoon soak in the natural hot springs is well deserved!
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Duration: Allow 8 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 7+
- Level: Intermediate
** Gourmet Burger Lunch Included!
About the Browns Canyon Raft + Hot Springs Package
There’s no better way to spend a day in Colorado than by enjoying the sights, sounds, and thrills of Browns Canyon and then relaxing in mother nature’s warmth in one of the state’s best hot springs!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here!
- What to Wear & Bring
– Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
– Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
– Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
– Money for additional items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
– Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
– Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
– River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.
– Hot Springs Passes (pick up at Buena Vista Rafting Outpost)
– Dry Clothes & Towel for after your soak
– Money for additional items such as snacks and waterslide