Age 15+ | Allow 8 hours | Advanced
After an exciting morning of high-intensity rafting, an afternoon soak in the natural hot springs is well deserved!
Enjoy a thrilling rafting adventure followed by a much deserved relaxing soak in this one of a kind Colorado adventure!
Adults: From $135* Children: From $130*
Departure Time: 9:00 am
Duration: Allow 8 hours (time may vary depending upon conditions)
Minimum Age: 7+
Burger BBQ Lunch Included
*Prices vary depending upon departure date.
**If you have less than 4 guests in your party please call to make a reservation. 719.395.2409**
There’s no better way to spend a day in Colorado than by enjoying the beauty and excitement of Browns Canyon and then relaxing in mother nature’s warmth in one of the state’s best hot springs!
This trip includes rafting through the majestic Browns Canyon National Monument, a delicious Burger BBQ lunch in our Riverside Beer Garden, and tickets to the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort. It’s as Colorado as it gets!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Still have questions? Give us a call, we’re happy to help!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
FREE Wetsuit Package!
– Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
– Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
– Money for additional items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
– Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
– Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
– River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.
– Hot Springs Passes (pick up at Buena Vista Rafting Outpost)
– Dry Clothes & Towel for after your soak
– Money for additional items such as snacks and waterslide