Rafting & Hot Springs
Our Raft + Hot Springs Package is the yin and the yang of the adventure world. Perfectly balancing Adventure and Relaxation in one unforgettable day!
- Moderate and High Adventure options available.
- Raft on Colorado’s most popular river!
- Soak in rejuvenating all natural hot springs!
With the exciting rapids of the the Arkansas River followed by the tranquil pools of the Mount Princeton Hot Springs, this trip gives you the best that Colorado has to offer in one perfect little package!
There’s no better way to spend a day in Colorado then by enjoying the sights, sounds, and thrills of Browns Canyon and relaxing in mother nature’s warmth in one of the state’s best Hot Springs!
*This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost and the minimum age is 6 years old.
What to Expect
You’ll start this one-of-a-kind adventure filled day by taking on the world famous rapids of the Arkansas River (Mild or Wild adventures available). Once you have your fill of whitewater you’ll be treated to a gourmet BBQ lunch prepared riverside by your multi-talented river guide, before heading a short distance up the road to the Mountain Princeton Hot Springs Resort. There you’ll soak in pools ranging from 75° F to 105° F. You’ll rejuvenate your body and your mind as you take in a panoramic view of the Collegiate Peaks and the Chalk Cliffs. Not a bad way to end the day!
Preparing for the Trip
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
The key to enjoying a Raft + Hot Springs Adventure Package to the fullest is being properly prepared and dressed. Here’s a list of things that we recommend to wear and bring:
RAFTING & HOT SPRINGS
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun Hat
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Money for items such as:
- Rental Gear
- Guide Gratuity
OPTIONAL RAFTING RENTAL GEAR:
- Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
* 1 Rental Item = $5.00, 2 Rental Items = $10.00, Complete Rental Package = $12.00