Wedding Party White Water Rafting
There’s nothing quite like a Colorado High Country Wedding! Being surrounded by loved ones and mother nature all at once is a great way to spend your special day. But why stop there? Keep the party going with a wedding party rafting adventure! Whether it’s a few days before the wedding or right after, it doesn’t matter. You’ve got everyone you love together so let us help you keep building memories to last a lifetime!
- Family-Friendly and High Adventure Rafting options available
- Two premier riverside rafting outposts in Cañon City and Buena Vista
- Highly-trained, professional staff ready to get you on the water
Groups of 10 – 14: 10% Off + Complimentary Wetsuit Package
Groups of 15 – 19: 15% Off + Complimentary Wetsuit Package
Groups of 20+: 20% Off + Complimentary Wetsuit Package
*Our Complimentary Wetsuit Package includes a wetsuit, river shoes, and splash jacket for everyone in the group. This package typically rents for $12/person.
RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS OR PACKAGES
Looking for more than just rafting for your group? Why not try one of our Mountain Adventures and experience the Rocky Mountains to the fullest! Or let us get you set up with a post-trip BBQ at one of our riverside locations so you can debrief with your team and relive the day’s adventures.
At American Adventure Expeditions, we love a good challenge! So if you have an idea for a group outing and you want to do something a little different than our normal rafting, mountain, or package adventures, let us know, and we’ll do whatever we can to accommodate!
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
The key to enjoying a Group Colorado Whitewater Rafting Adventure to the fullest is being properly prepared and dressed. Here’s a list of things that we recommend to wear and bring:
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun Hat
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Money for items such as:
- Rental Gear
- Guide Gratuity
OPTIONAL RENTAL GEAR:
Although most summer days include plenty of sunshine, you have to remember that this water is coming straight off the Rocky Mountains and can sometimes be a bit chilly. No need to worry as we have all of the gear that you could possibly want or need to make sure that you’re as comfortable as possible.
If you’re not sure what you’ll need, don’t worry. Come in the day of your trip and our friendly staff will give you an honest recommendation based upon water levels, air temperature, and weather forecasts. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so making sure you’re comfortable is our top priority.
- Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
* All of these items are complimentary for groups of 10+.