Inflatable Kayaks (also known as ‘Duckies’) are a perfect way for adventurous paddlers to experience the thrills of the Arkansas River in their own craft. These stable, open topped kayaks are extremely maneuverable, and they make even the smallest wave seem much bigger and more exciting (great for low water seasons)! Each one of our Inflatable Kayak trips includes everything that you’ll need for an amazing day on the river including your own boat, paddle,wetsuit, river shoes, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet, and a riverside BBQ lunch. On every one of our Inflatable Kayak trips there is an ACA Level 4 certified guide who will show you how to navigate your way through the rapids. We have a maximum guest to guide ratio of 5 to1…so plenty of individual attention.
- This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost
- BBQ Style Lunch included!
- Adult (14+): – $115.00
- Minimum Age is 14 years old
Call today to learn more about group pricing – (719) 395-2409
- 9:00 am
- Allow Up to 5 Hours (time may vary depending on conditions)
- Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to departure
What to Wear & Bring:
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun Hat
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
Money for items such as:
- Guide Gratuity