The rafting alone on this trip with over 22 miles of world-class whitewater ranging from mild Class II to heart pumping Class IV would be enough to satisfy most whitewater enthusiasts, but we take it to the next level. Gourmet meals prepared riverside, top-of-the-line camping equipment, and the most multi-talented entertaining river guides you’ll find anywhere are what truly make this a trip of a lifetime!
- This trip departs from our Cañon City Rafting Outpost
- On River Snack (Day 1), Dinner (Day 1), Breakfast (Day 2), & Lunch (Day 2) included!
- All Camping Gear (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Sleeping Pad) included!
- Participant (Ages 14+): – $300.00
- Minimum Age is 14 years old
- 1:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- 24 Hour Trip
- Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to departure
Overnight Day 1 Itinerary
- Step 1 Check-in at least 45 mins prior to trip departure time with one of our Guest Services Representatives at our Cañon City Outpost.
- Step 2 Depart on your whitewater rafting adventure through Bighorn Sheep Canyon! Enjoy a healthy river snack along the way.
- Step 3 Arrive back at our Cañon City outpost – change out of rafting gear, take a shower, check out your campsite, play horseshoes, etc.
- Step 4 Munch on hors d’oeuvres served at our riverside pavilion.
- Step 5 Surf and Turf Dinner (vegetarian options available upon advanced request)
- Step 6 Relax by the campfire and enjoy some S’mores.
Overnight Day 2 Itinerary
- Step 1 Rise n shine with hot coffee!
- Step 2 Start your day off right with a delicious and hearty Colorado Cowboy-style breakfast.
- Step 3 Depart on your whitewater rafting adventure through the Royal Gorge!
- Step 4 Arrive back at our Cañon City outpost – change out of rafting gear, enjoy a farewell, BBQ lunch, remove personal items from tents, and check out your rafting photos from the past two days.
What to Wear & Bring:
- All necessary rafting gear (helmet, PFD, wetsuit, River Shoes, etc.)
- Outfitter grade 3 man tent (1 tent per 2 people for ample space!)
- Deluxe 3″ thick sleeping pad
- Outfitter grade sleeping bag
- Pillow and pillow case
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Bug spray
- Other clothing & personal items for your overnight stay
- Flashlight/headlamp for nighttime navigation
Money for items such as:
- Guide Gratuity