- Nearest City: Colorado Springs (1 hour)
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Time may vary depending on water flow
- Age: 13 and older (16 – High Water)
- Inclusions: Riverside lunch
About Rafting & ATV Tour Package in Royal Gorge
Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | Raft through the Royal Gorge in the morning with thousand-foot granite cliffs and the highest suspension bridge in the country, not to mention the phenomenal Colorado Whitewater. Then, tour through the Colorado back-country in the afternoon on this full-throttle adventure!
This trip departs from the Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Royal Gorge trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
- Long pants (shorts are not acceptable)
- Closed-toe shoes (sandals or flip flops are not acceptable)
- Sun hat
- Water bottle
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!