Duration: Allow 3 hours*
Adult (Ages 12+): From $89.95
Child (Ages 7-11): From $89.95
Minimum Age: 7+
Departure Time: 9:00am, 10:00am, 1:30pm & 2:30pm
*Duration may vary depending on conditions.
You're making a difference! A percentage of all sales are donated to amazing organizations like Trees, Water, People.
About the Browns
Canyon Half Day
Browns Canyon rafting is considered by many to be one of the best sections of white water in the world and is perfect for families, groups, first-timers, and even experienced white water enthusiasts! Famous for its perfect balance between exciting rapids and sustained calm stretches, it is ideal for viewing the breathtaking Colorado scenery, all while getting a great taste of classic white water.
Let our guides entertain you with local stories, history of the area, interesting geology facts, and of course a few classic river jokes on this one of a kind river trip! But don’t let the views or the friendly banter distract you too much as you navigate your way through awesome rapids such as Zoom Flume, Big Drop, and The Toilet Bowl!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Interested in a Private Browns Canyon Half Day Raft Trip?
Click here to learn more about this one-of-a-kind way to experience the river for as little as $10 more per person!
Your Group. Your Guide. Your Adventure!
Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk.
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected.
- Groups of 10-14: 10% discount!
- Groups of 15-19: 15% discount!
- Groups of 20+: 20% discount!
Need a custom departure time? Want to include a meal for your group in our Riverside Beer Garden? Give us a call at 719-345-0338. We love planning custom group outings!
EXPLORE ALL ADVENTURES
Find an adventure that's right for you by searching our catalog.