Lower Browns Canyon
Enjoy a gorgeous remote canyon and fun & splashy whitewater in the lower portion of Browns Canyon National Monument!
Departure Times: 9:00 am & 1:30 pm
Duration: Allow 2.5 hours (time may vary depending upon conditions)
Minimum Age: 7+
**Because of COVID-19 we are running this trip as a private guided tour. Your group will have your own raft and your own guide.**
- Private Guided Tour Up to 4 Guests
- Each Additional Guest
About Lower Browns Canyon
The lower section of Colorado’s newest National Monument takes you through a remote and secluded canyon full of breathtaking views and fun & splashy whitewater. Perfect for anyone looking to get outdoors and enjoy a morning or afternoon on the water with friends and family. Take it all in on this unforgettable Colorado Rafting adventure!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Still have questions? Give us a call, we’re happy to help!
Please visit our COVID Response page to see answers for commonly asked questions about rafting during COVID-19.
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.