Departure Time: 10:00 am
Duration: Allow 4.5 hours (time may vary depending upon conditions)
Minimum Age: 7+
Boxed Lunch Included
**Because of COVID-19 we are running this trip as a private guided tour. Your group will have your own raft and your own guide.**
- Private Guided Tour Up to 4 Guests
- $549 $449
- Each Additional Guest
- $129 $109
About the Upper Browns Canyon Adventure
Brown’s Canyon is the only National Monument in the country that you can raft through, and is perfect for families, groups, first-timers, and even experienced whitewater enthusiasts! Famous for its perfect balance between challenging rapids and sustained calm stretches, it’s ideal for viewing the breathtaking Colorado scenery, but don’t let the views distract you too much as you navigate your way through rapids such as Zoom Flume, Big Drop, and The Toilet Bowl!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Still have questions? Give us a call, we’re happy to help!
Please visit our COVID Response page to see answers for commonly asked questions about rafting during COVID-19.
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.