The Royal Gorge is Colorado white water at its best!
- Departure Time: 10 a.m.
- Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 13 and older
- Level: Advanced
- Inclusions:BBQ-style lunch
About Full Day of Rafting with Royal Gorge Rafting
On this trip, you’ll warm up with the rapids of Bighorn Sheep Canyon prior to tackling the epicness of the Royal Gorge. Complete with a riverside BBQ lunch, this trip will leave you wanting for nothing! Our beautiful riverside facility is conveniently located close to the historic Cañon City downtown. And don’t forget, this stretch of river does allow rafters to pass under the world-famous Royal Gorge Bridge.
This trip departs from our Cañon City Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (No flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- One rental item: $5.00
- Two rental items: $10.00
- Complete rental package: $12.00