The Royal Gorge is Colorado white water at its best! This tour is booked with our booking partner Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours – 719 250 6404
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. & 12 p.m.
- Duration: Up to 6 hours – Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 13 and older
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Inclusions: Gourmet riverside lunch
- Location X3: Exclusive Riverside Adventure Beach Outpost! One way shuttles!
- Location X3: Closest Whitewater Rafting to Colorado Springs!
- Full Service: Exclusive Kayak support & photo service
- Stay & Play: New Riverside Yurt Rentals
- Free: River Gear Free of Charge
About Full Day of Rafting with Royal Gorge Rafting
On this trip, you’ll warm up with the rapids of Bighorn Sheep Canyon prior to tackling the epicness of the Royal Gorge. Complete with a riverside BBQ lunch, this trip will leave you wanting for nothing! Our beautiful riverside facility is conveniently located close to the historic Cañon City downtown. And don’t forget, this stretch of river does allow rafters to pass under the world-famous Royal Gorge Bridge.
This trip departs from our Exclusive Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure. Operated by Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. The regions #1 Rafting & Zipline Outfitter. For more information on these trips call: 719 250 6404
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (No flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!