Duration: Allow 8 hours
(time may vary depending upon conditions**)
Rates: $144.95/per adult age 12+
Minimum Age: 7+
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
*Prices vary based on departure date and time.
You're making a difference! A percentage of all sales are donated to amazing organizations like Trees, Water, People.
About the Browns
Canyon Raft + Hot
There’s no better way to spend a day in Colorado than by enjoying the beauty and excitement of Browns Canyon and then relaxing in mother nature’s warmth in one of the state’s best hot springs!
This trip includes rafting through the majestic Browns Canyon National Monument, a delicious Burger BBQ lunch in our Riverside Beer Garden, and tickets to the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort. It’s as Colorado as it gets!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk.
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected.
EXPLORE ALL ADVENTURES
Find an adventure that's right for you by searching our catalog.