Experience the best of Browns Canyon & The Numbers on this American Adventure Expeditions exclusive adventure!
- Departure Time: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
- Duration: Allow 3 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 16+
- Level: Advanced
About The Numbers: Classic Tour
The Numbers is one of the most difficult sections of commercially rafted river in the state. Although this section winds its way through an awesome high alpine setting, you’ll probably be too busy paddling to even notice! This section is narrow, rocky, and technical with relentless drops and continuous white water!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
– Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
– Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
– River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.
- Group Pricing
- Groups of 10-14: 10% discount!
- Groups of 15-19: 15% discount!
- Groups of 20+: 20% discount!
Need a custom departure time? Want to include a meal for your group in our Riverside Beer Garden? Give us a call at 719-395-2409. We love planning custom group outings!