Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | The Royal Gorge is Colorado white water at its best! This tour is booked with our booking partner Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours – 719 250…
- Nearest City: Colorado Springs (1 hour)
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 13 and older
- Inclusions: Lunch at the White Water Bar & Grill!
- Operated by: Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours
- Adult (Ages 13+)
Royal Gorge Rafting & Zipline Packages in the Royal Gorge Region
Join us for an unforgettable day of fun whitewater and amazing scenery (with views from down below & up above) in the Arkansas River Valley! Our Silver & Gold Raft + Zipline packages include world-class rapids, lunch at the White Water Bar & Grill, and an afternoon of ‘zipping’ with Royal Gorge Zipline Tours. This adrenaline-packed, exciting Colorado adventure package will leave you ready for even more Colorado thrills!
This trip departs from the Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure. Operated by Royal Gorge Regions #1 outfitter – Royal Gorge Rafting – 719 250 6404
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Royal Gorge trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
- For more information on these trips call: 719 250 6404
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Closed-toe shoes (Absolutely no sandals!)
- Light jacket
- Hair tie for long hair
- Water bottle
Money for items such as:
- Guide gratuity
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected. An old pair of sneakers is perfect for the river otherwise.
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE
- We’ve got you covered!