With the perfect balance of exciting rapids and awe-inspiring scenery it’s no wonder why Browns Canyon, Colorado’s newest National Monument, is the most popular stretch of river in the state!
- Departure Time: 11 a.m.
- Duration: Allow 2 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 5+
- Level: Beginner
About the Family Float
This beginner rafting adventure through Class I & II white water is perfect for the first-timer or groups with small children. A gentle excursion that allows you to take in the beautiful surroundings from the unique view of the Arkansas River, the Family Float is perfect for those seeking some quality time in nature.
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.