- Departure Time: 9 a.m.
- Duration: Allow 5 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 14+
- Level: Advanced
** Gourmet Burger Lunch Included**
About the Inflatable Kayak Adventure: Browns Canyon
Inflatable kayaks (also known as ‘Duckies’) are a perfect way for adventurous paddlers to experience the thrills of the Arkansas River in their own craft. These stable, open-topped kayaks are extremely maneuverable, and they make even the smallest wave seem much bigger and more exciting (great for low water seasons)! Each one of our Inflatable Kayak trips includes everything that you’ll need for an amazing day on the river, including your own boat, paddle, wetsuit, river shoes, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet, and a riverside BBQ lunch. On every one of our Inflatable Kayak trips there is an ACA Level 4 certified guide who will show you how to navigate your way through the rapids. We have a maximum guest to guide ratio of five to one, so you get plenty of individual attention.
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Still have questions? Give us a call, we’re happy to help!
- Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.