- Departure Time: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 1:30 pm, & 2:30 pm
- Duration: Allow 3 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 7+
- Level: Intermediate
About the Browns Canyon National Monument: Classic Tour
Recently named Colorado’s newest National Monument, Browns Canyon combines the perfect balance of classic Colorado whitewater and awe inspiring Rocky Mountain Scenery! Fun rapids like Pinball, Big Drop, and the Seven Stairs will excite while views of the snow capped continental divide will amaze. Take it all in on this unforgettable Colorado Rafting adventure!
This trip departs from our Buena Vista Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Still have questions? Give us a call, we’re happy to help!
- Stress Free Booking Guarantee!
ZERO Cancellation Fees!
- Full refund for any cancellations made more than 72 hours before the departure time. No cancellation fees, no trip insurance required, no questions asked.
FREE Wetsuit Package!
- Wetsuit, Splash Jacket, & River Shoes included free of charge on all rafting adventures.
- With over 2,800 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, your next great adventure starts here.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-Drying Clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry Clothes & Towel for after your trip
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops, Crocs or Bare-feet!)
- Additional money for items such as guide gratuity, photos, and souvenirs.
FREE Wetsuit Package included on all trips!
Wetsuit – Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without
Splash Jacket – Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and
wrist gaskets to help with the splash.
River Shoes – Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable,
and well protected.
- Group Pricing
- Groups of 10-14: 10% discount!
- Groups of 15-19: 15% discount!
- Groups of 20+: 20% discount!
Need a custom departure time? Want to include a meal for your group in our Riverside Beer Garden? Give us a call at 719-395-2409. We love planning custom group outings!