Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | The Royal Gorge is Colorado’s whitewater at its finest and is consistently rated as one of the top 10 white water rafting destinations in the world. This Colorado treasure is an epic sight from any angle, but from the bottom up, it’s absolutely awe-inspiring.
The rapids on this section of the Arkansas River are big and challenging but spaced just enough for you to enjoy views of the Royal Gorge Bridge above and the towering canyon walls around you.
- Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs
- Raft beneath the highest suspension bridge in the US (1,100 feet tall)!
- Exclusive Riverside Adventure Beach Outpost! One way shuttles
- Closest Whitewater Rafting to Colorado Springs
- Exclusive Kayak support & photo service
- Half Day and Full Day options available
- New Riverside Yurt Rentals
- River Gear Free of Charge
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Royal Gorge trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
This trip covers it all, from rafting at the bottom of the Royal Gorge to flying through the skies with Colorado’s #1 zip line tours – Choose from the Classic or Extreme Zip Line tour.
One of the most popular packages in the Royal Gorge Region, this day of rafting and ATV touring is sure to satisfy the adventurer in you.
Only 1 hour to Colorado Springs rafting trips | Feel the splash on your face and the wind in your hair on our adventurous rafting and zip line package with Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip…