Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | Enjoy a full day adventure viewing the wildlife of Bighorn Sheep Canyon and the thrills of the Royal Gorge! Including a gourmet lunch at the Exclusive Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost.
Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | The Royal Gorge is Colorado’s whitewater at its finest and is consistently rated as one of the top 10 white water rafting destinations in the world. This Colorado treasure is an epic sight from any angle, but from the bottom up, it’s absolutely awe-inspiring.
The rapids on this section of the Arkansas River are big and challenging but spaced just enough for you to enjoy views of the Royal Gorge Bridge above and the towering canyon walls around you.
- Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs
- Raft beneath the highest suspension bridge in the US (1,100 feet tall)!
- Exclusive Riverside Adventure Beach Outpost! One way shuttles
- Closest Whitewater Rafting to Colorado Springs
- Exclusive Kayak support & photo service
- Half Day and Full Day options available
- New Riverside Yurt Rentals
- River Gear Free of Charge
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Royal Gorge trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
Only 1 hour to Colorado Springs rafting trips | Feel the splash on your face and the wind in your hair on our adventurous rafting and zip line package with Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. Choose from the Bronze, Silver or Gold Pass for a full day of seamless adventure! All Bronze – Silver & Gold packages are operated with our booking partner – Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. the Royal Gorge Regions #1 outfitter. For more information, Call 719 275 7238