BRONZE PASS | FAMILY RAFTING & ZIP LINE TOUR
The best full day adventures for all ages - 1 hour from Colorado Springs.
- Nearest City: Colorado Springs (1 hour)
- Departure Time: multiple departures
- Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Age: 6 and older – Bronze Pass (Silver & Gold Pass 13 & up)
- Inclusions: Lunch at White Water Bar & Grill
- Operated by: Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours
- Participant Price
Family Friendly Rafting & Zipline Packages in Bighorn Sheep Canyon
Only 1 hour from Colorado Springs | Join us for an unforgettable day of fun whitewater and amazing scenery (with views from down below & up above) in the Arkansas River Valley! Our Raft + Zipline trip includes lots of rapids, a delicious lunch at the White Water Bar & Grill, and an afternoon of Colorado ziplining atop the Royal Gorge Arch. This family-friendly but exciting Colorado zip line activity will leave you ready for even more Colorado thrills! All Bronze – Silver & Gold packages are operated with our booking partner – Royal Gorge Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. the Royal Gorge Regions #1 outfitter. For more information, Call 719 275 7238
This trip departs from our Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
*Links to Bighorn Raft & Zipline packages are only found on the bottom right of the website.
- For more information on these trips call: 719 275 7238
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Closed-toe shoes (Absolutely no sandals!)
- Light jacket
- Hair tie for long hair
- Water bottle
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!