Enjoy wildlife, scenery, and excitement rafting the family-friendly Bighorn Sheep Canyon. Choose from our morning or afternoon departures.
- Departure Time: multiple departures
- Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Age: 6 and older – Bronze Pass (Silver & Gold Pass 13 & up)
- Inclusions: Lunch at White Water Bar & Grill
- Operated by: Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours
Family Friendly Rafting & Zipline Packages in Bighorn Sheep Canyon
Join us for an unforgettable day of fun whitewater and amazing scenery (with views from down below & up above) in the Arkansas River Valley! Our Raft + Zipline trip includes lots of rapids, a delicious lunch at the White Water Bar & Grill, and an afternoon of Colorado ziplining atop the Royal Gorge Arch. This family-friendly but exciting Colorado zip line activity will leave you ready for even more Colorado thrills! All Bronze – Silver & Gold packages are operated with our booking partner – Royal Gorge Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. the Royal Gorge Regions #1 outfitter. For more information, Call 719 250 6404
This trip departs from our Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Closed-toe shoes (Absolutely no sandals!)
- Light jacket
- Hair tie for long hair
- Water bottle
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!