Enjoy a full day adventure viewing the wildlife of Bighorn Sheep Canyon and the thrills of the Royal Gorge! Including a gourmet lunch at the Exclusive Adventure Beach Outpost.
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Duration: 36 hours
- Age: 13 to 16 and older (dependent on water levels)
- Inclusions: Luxurious Riverside Yurt accomodations, 2 Queen beds,
- Day 1: Riverside Charcuterie Cuisine, Scenery & Whitewater & Satiating Dining & an evening nightcap.
- Day 2: Select Breakfast, World Class Whitewater & Lunch @ the White Water Bar & Grill
36 Hours of Luxury, Adrenaline & Camaraderie – Overnight Rafting Trip at Royal Gorge
The rafting alone on this trip with over 36 miles of world-class whitewater ranging from scenic & serene Class II to adrenaline coursing Class IV would be enough to satisfy most Colorado whitewater enthusiasts, but we take it to the next level with freshly prepared gourmet meals served along our private riverside beach at the Adventure Beach Outpost. Relax the night away in our New Luxury Yurts and enjoy the company of your friendly & entertaining river guides that are more akin to family than acquaintances at the end of the day. All of this adds up to what truly makes this the trip of a lifetime!
This trip departs from our Cañon City Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure of 9 am.
- Overnight Day 1 Itinerary
- Check-in (at least 45 mins prior to trip departure time of 9 am) with our Guest Service Representatives at our Cañon City Adventure Beach Outpost.
- Depart on your whitewater rafting adventure through Bighorn Sheep Canyon! Enjoy a healthy and satisfying culinary experience along the river.
- Arrive back at our Adventure Beach Outpost – Change modes from rafting gear to leisure gear, enjoy a shower, ease into your Riverside Yurt accommodations.
- Play a little more, horseshoes, etc. while we prepare libations and hors d’oeuvres served at the riverside pavilion.
- Wood fired Dinner with wine and cheeses (vegetarian options already available)
- Relax by the campfire and enjoy tales of the day and an obligatory nightcap.
- Rest easy in your Riverside Yurt while the sounds of the river lull you to sleep.
- Overnight Day 2 Itinerary
- Rise n’ shine with gourmet coffee! A delicious and hearty Colorado Cowboy-style omelet breakfast and fresh smoothies.
- Depart on your whitewater rafting adventure through the Royal Gorge!
- Arrive back at our Cañon City – Adventure Beach Outpost, relax and then head up to the White Water Bar & Grill for lunch.
- After you relax and enjoy the Outdoor Oasis at the WWBG we will suit you up for your Classic or Extreme Zip Line Tour!
- The hardest part… Leaving, We will send you off with your photos from your adventure and your choice of apparel from our retail office.
- Enjoy a safe ride home with the satisfaction of living life right!
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Bug spray
- Other clothing & personal items for your overnight stay
- Flashlight/headlamp for nighttime navigation
Money for items such as:
- Guide Gratuity
- All necessary rafting gear (helmet, PFD, wetsuit, River Shoes, etc.)
- Highest level of Luxury Yurt with our Riverside Yurt Accommodations
- 2 Queen Beds – per yurt
- Comfy Quilts and Satin Sheets
- Fluffy pillowy topped best sleep ever pillows and pillowcase
- Photos of your multi-day adventure!
- Memorabilia – Choose your favorite hat and T-shirt or sweatshirt from our retail shop