Enjoy wildlife, scenery, and excitement rafting the family-friendly Bighorn Sheep Canyon. Choose from our morning or afternoon departures.
- Nearest City: Colorado Springs (1 hour)
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 6 and older
- Inclusions: BBQ-style lunch
About Combo Raft & ATV in Bighorn Sheep Canyon
If you want to experience all that Colorado has to offer, check out this combo package that puts you on the water and takes you off the road! Enjoy a classic Colorado whitewater adventure followed up by a thrilling ATV ride on this one of a kind Colorado experience. This trip is sure to leave everyone in the group grinning from ear to ear!
This trip departs from the Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Bighorn Sheep Canyon trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
- For more information on these trips call: 719 250 6404
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
- Long pants (shorts are not acceptable)
- Closed-toe shoes (sandals or flip flops are not acceptable)
- Sun hat
- Water bottle
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!