Enjoy wildlife, scenery, and excitement rafting the family-friendly Bighorn Sheep Canyon. Choose from our morning or afternoon departures.
Only one hour from Colorado Springs rafting – The Bighorn Sheep Canyon offers exhilarating rapids and magnificent wildlife, all in one unforgettable trip! Boasting beautiful high desert scenery and abundant wildlife. The Bighorn Sheep Canyon has become one of our most popular all-ages rafting trips!
The Bighorn Sheep Canyon takes its name from the numerous herds of Bighorn Sheep that call this area home. Our guides will be sure to help you spot any sheep along your adventure!
- Watch for the Official Colorado State Animal, the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep!
- Enjoy the shortest shuttle time from the Exclusive Adventure Beach
- Closest Family Class Rafting to Colorado Springs
- Stay & Play – New Riverside Yurt Rentals!
- River Gear Free of Charge
- All-ages family fun!
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Bighorn Canyon trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
- For more information on these trips call: 719 250 6404
Only 1 hour to Colorado Springs rafting trips | Feel the splash on your face and the wind in your hair on our adventurous rafting and zip line package with Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip…