- Nearest City: Colorado Springs (1 hour)
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m.
- Duration: Up to 3 hours – Time may vary depending on conditions
- Location: Adventure Beach Outpost
- Age: 6 and older
- Level: beginner
- Adult (Ages 6+)
About Half Day of Rafting at Bighorn Sheep Canyon with Royal Gorge Rafting
With its beautiful high desert setting and abundant wildlife, Bighorn Sheep Canyon the best family-friendly rafting trip! Named for the numerous herds of bighorn sheep that inhabit the canyon, this section is filled with beautiful scenery, great rapids, and majestic wildlife!
This trip departs from Royal Gorge Rafting’s Adventure Beach Rafting Outpost near Cañon City. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure. Bighorn Sheep Canyon rafting trips are operated by Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours – 719 275 7238
This trip departs from the Colorado Rafting Tours | Royal Gorge Adventure Beach Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
*Links to Colorado Springs Region / Bighorn Canyon trips are only found on the bottom right of the website. These links include:
- For more information on these trips call: 719 275 7238
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- Be prepared
- FREE OF CHARGE!