Feel the splash on your face and the wind in your hair on our adventurous rafting and zip line package with Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours. Choose from the Bronze, Silver or Gold…
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m.
- Duration: Up to 3 hours – Time may vary depending on conditions
- Location: Adventure Beach Outpost
- Age: 6 and older
- Level: beginner
About Half Day of Rafting at Bighorn Sheep Canyon with Royal Gorge Rafting
With its beautiful high desert setting and abundant wildlife, Bighorn Sheep Canyon the best family-friendly rafting trip! Named for the numerous herds of bighorn sheep that inhabit the canyon, this section is filled with beautiful scenery, great rapids, and majestic wildlife!
This trip departs from Royal Gorge Rafting’s Adventure Beach Rafting Outpost near Cañon City. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure. Bighorn Sheep Canyon rafting trips are operated by Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours – 719 250 6404
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- ALL RIVER GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- Be prepared
- FREE OF CHARGE!