The Royal Gorge is Colorado white water at its best!
- Departure Time: 9 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Time may vary depending on conditions
- Age: 13 and older
- Level: Intermediate
About Half Day of Rafting at Bighorn Sheep Canyon with Royal Gorge Rafting
With its beautiful high desert setting and abundant wildlife, Bighorn Sheep Canyon has become a very popular rafting trip! Named for the numerous herds of bighorn sheep that inhabit the canyon, this section is filled with beautiful scenery, great rapids, and majestic wildlife!
This trip departs from our Cañon City Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Sun hat
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Optional rafting rental gear
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- One rental item: $5.00
- Two rental items: $10.00
- Complete rental package: $12.00