Enjoy a full day adventure viewing the wildlife of Bighorn Sheep Canyon and the thrills of the Royal Gorge! Including a gourmet lunch at the Exclusive Adventure Beach Outpost.
- Departure Time: 9 a.m., 12 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- Duration: Up to 3 hours (time will vary depending on water levels)
- Age: 13 and older
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
About Half Day of Rafting with Royal Gorge Rafting
The Royal Gorge is Colorado White water at its best, and is consistently considered one of the top 10 white water runs in the country! With towering, thousand-foot canyon walls and unforgettable rapids, this trip is guaranteed to thrill even the most experienced white water enthusiasts. In addition to the amazing white water, you’ll float under the world’s highest suspension bridge at over 1,100 feet tall!
This trip departs from our Cañon City Rafting Outpost. Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- What to Wear & Bring
- Quick-drying clothes (no cotton, no denim)
- Dry clothes & towel for after your trip
- Water shoes (No flip-flops, crocs, or bare feet)
Money for items such as:
- Guide gratuity
- Optional Rafting Rental Gear
- Wetsuit: Stretchy 2mm neoprene keeps your core warm without unnecessary bulk
- Splash Jacket: Urethane coated nylon jacket with neoprene neck and wrist gaskets to help with the splash
- River Shoes: Neoprene boots that keep your feet warm, comfortable, and well protected
- ALL GEAR FREE OF CHARGE!
- We’ve got you covered!